The easiest way to show our support team what issues you're encountering is to take a screenshot of your display. If you're unsure how to do this, below you'll find step by step instructions on how to take a screenshot whether you're a PC user or MAC user.
For PC users:
1. Press the PrintScreen or "PRTSCN" button on your keyboard. (Typically located near the F12 key).
2. Open your Microsoft Paint program.(You can search Paint and it will be the first program to populate in the search field).
3. After opening the Paint program, at the very top left hand side of the program, select "Paste" to paste the image/screenshot.
Please note that you can also press "CTRL+V" on your keyboard to paste the image onto Paint.
4. After your image is pasted to paint, you can now save the file as either a JPEG, PNG, or BMP by selecting the blue drop down menu at the top left hand side of the program and clicking "Save As".
5. Make sure to save it to your Desktop or a folder you can easily find on your computer.
For MAC users:
1. To capture your entire screen:
Press Command (⌘)-Shift-3. The screenshot is added to your desktop.
2. To capture some of your screen:
Press Command (⌘)-Shift-4, and then drag the crosshair pointer to select the area. Hold Shift, Option, or the Space bar while you drag to resize the selection area. To cancel, press Escape (esc) before you release the mouse button.
3. To capture a specific window:
Press Command (⌘)-Shift-4, press the Space bar, move the camera pointer over the window to highlight it, and then click.
After following the above steps, you are now ready to share your image!