The first thing you should do is compare your computer's specifications to the minimum system requirements needed to run our games. Our minimum system requirements are as follows:
|Operating System||Windows 7 - 32bit||Mac OS X 10.6 "Snow Leopard"|
|Processor||1.1 GHz||1.1 GHz|
|Memory||4GB RAM||4GB RAM|
|Graphics||DirectX 9 supported GPU||NVIDIA 9400M GPU|
|Browser||Internet Explorer 10||Safari 5.1.10|
|Screen Resolution||1024 x 768||
1024 x 768
|Operating System||Windows 8.1 - 32bit||OS X 10.10 "Yosemite"|
|Processor||2.0 GHz||2.0 GHz|
|Memory||8GB RAM||8GB RAM|
|Graphics||DirectX 11.2 supported GPU||All supported under OS X 10.10|
|Browser||Google Chrome||Google Chrome|
|Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080||1920 x 1080|
Our games require an active connection to play as each spin sends real time updates to our servers. There are a few ways you can improve the quality of your game by doing the following:
1. Clear your browsers cache and cookies. For more detailed instructions on how to do this, please click here.
2. Update your browser, java, and flash player.
3. Play with little to no other windows/programs open (your computer may be running low on available memory).
4. Reset your router to refresh your Internet connection. Please unplug the power to your modem and wireless router, and let them sit for one minute. After one minute, please plug the power back into your modem, wait for 30 more seconds, and then plug in the power to your wireless router. If you are not using a wireless router and playing with a direction internet connection to your computer, please unplug the power to your internet modem while your computer is off, wait 45 seconds, then re plug the power back into your modem. These steps will strengthen your overall internet connection and connectivity to our servers which will help ensure stable game play.
5. Try a different browser other than the one you've been playing on to see if the issue persists. Note: an up to date version of Google Chrome runs our games at an optimal level.
If you are still experiencing issues, please do not hesitate to contact us. Please be sure to send us as much information in regards to the browser, flash player, and java version you're using and any other details you think may help us in assisting you.