The first thing you should do is compare your computer's specifications to the minimum system requirements needed to run our games. Our minimum system requirements are as follows:
- 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor, or Intel® Atom™ 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbooks
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (32 bit), Windows Server 2008 (32 bit), Windows Vista® (32 bit), Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit), Windows 8.x (32 bit and 64 bit), or Windows Server 2012 (64 bit)
- Internet Explorer 8.0 or later, Mozilla Firefox 17 or later, Google Chrome, or Opera 11
- 512MB of RAM (1GB of RAM recommended for netbooks); 128MB of graphics memory
- Intel Core™ Duo 1.83GHz or faster processor
- Mac OS X v10.6, or later
- Safari 5.0 or later, Mozilla Firefox 17, Google Chrome, or Opera 11
- 512MB of RAM; 128MB of graphics memory
Our games require an active connection to play as each spin sends real time updates to our servers. There are a few ways you can improve the quality of your game by doing the following:
1. Clear your browsers cache and cookies. For more detailed instructions on how to do this, please click here.
2. Update your browser, java, and flash player.
3. Play with little to no other windows/programs open (your computer may be running low on available memory).
4. Reset your router to refresh your Internet connection.
5. Try a different browser other than the one you've been playing on to see if the issue persists.
If you are still experiencing issues, please do not hesitate to contact us. Please be sure to send us as much information in regards to the browser, flash player, and java version you're using and any other details you think may help us in assisting you.
-Product Madness Support