You can purchase coins in the Facebook versions of our games using three different methods. The most common way to purchase coins is to use a credit or debit card, the second is to use a Paypal account and the least common way to purchase coins is by tethering the purchase to your phone number.
To add or remove credit card info from your account:
- Click at the top right of any Facebook page (ex: your homepage) and select Settings
- Click Payments in the left column
- Under the Payment Methods section, click Manage
- Click Add a credit card to add a new credit card or click Remove under the credit card to remove it
When you make a purchase, Facebook will email you a receipt.
You can find additional information about Credit Card purchases on the Facebook website here: https://www.facebook.com/help/359291094142663/
To update your primary PayPal payment method:
- Go to www.paypal.com and login into your PayPal account
- Click the Settings cog in the top-right corner
- Under Payment settings, click Preapproved payments
- You should see Facebook, Inc. listed as one of your merchants
- Click Set Available Funding Sources
- Choose which payment method you'd like to use for future Facebook payments and then click Save
You can find additional information about Credit Card purchases on the Facebook website here: https://www.facebook.com/help/334964979922814/