There are several reasons why a game may crash, freeze, or have other technical issues. If you've been playing for more than one hour consecutively, then there is a greater chance of this happening.
First, try these tips to improve the performance of your game:
- Double-check that your device has plenty of battery life left. If you’re playing with low battery life, the device has to work harder to run a game. It’s recommended to play while connected to a power source or after the battery has fully charged.
- Close all applications. When you exit an app, the app does not close automatically. For some issues, including game crashes, it is a good idea to close all applications running in background to free up your device’s resources.
- If you're still having trouble, try restarting your device. Restarting your device can help clear up more available memory.
- If you are using a mobile device, please ensure that your software is up to date.
- If you are playing on a computer, please ensure that your computer's specifications meet the minimum requirements.
If none of the above help, please contact us with as much information as you have regarding your situation.