If you are running into issues concerning the recovery of your free spins, this may be due to having your cookies disabled via your browser.
This section will tell you how to enable cookies (turning cookies on) and also how to disable them. Since cookies are maintained by your web browser, the method for enabling or disabling them will vary depending on which browser you are using.
- Open the 'Preferences' menu item (may be under the Firefox button)
- Select the 'Privacy and security' tab
- Select the 'Manage Permissions...' option to create exceptions for Cookies and Site Data. This will allow you to set rules for specific websites to always allow (or block) cookies.
- Open the 'Preferences' menu, then
- Expand the 'Advanced section on the left
- Select 'Privacy and security
- Select 'Site Settings'
- Select 'Cookies and site data'
- Make sure 'Allow sites to save and read cookie data' is enabled
- You can also create exceptions to always allow cookies from specific sties in the 'Allow' section
- Open the 'Preferences...' menu
- Select the 'Privacy' tab
- Make sure 'Block all cookies' is not ticked