Welcome to Player’s World
Welcome to the new and improved Player’s World Loyalty Program!
We understand you may have questions about changes to Player’s World. We hope you find the information below helpful.
- What is the Cashback bonus?
- The Cashback Bonus is a new feature added to Player’s World to reward our engaged players in tiers Bronze and higher. Your Cashback is based on your loyalty tier and your spins since your last collection. The higher your Player’s World tier and the more you spin, the greater your bonus! You can claim your cashback daily each calendar day directly after you collect your Daily Wheel spin.
- Where can I see my current status and Cashback Bonus?
- You can check your current status and your standing to your next Cashback bonus collection by going to the Player’s World tab at the top bar of the game.
- Why am I receiving a ‘not yet achieved’ message when I try to collect my Cashback?
- If you do not yet reach the minimum value (10,000) you will see the ‘not yet achieved’ messaging. Your values will then roll over to the following day until you reach 10, 000.
- Please note: you can collect the Cashback bonus only after the daily wheel so if today you spin the daily wheel and see you haven't achieved the cashback yet you can potentially achieve it only the following day.
- How is my daily Cashback bonus calculated?
- Your Cashback bonus is calculated on your Player’s World tier and your spinning activity from the previous day. The more you spin today, the more you can collect tomorrow.
- My tier status changed. What happened?
- Player’s World tier statuses now reward our most engaged players. You can check your status within your current tier and progress to your next tier on your Loyalty Status Page
- How do I progress to the next tier level?
- Your progress is determined by your loyalty points accumulated
- How do I earn loyalty points?
- Loyalty points are earned through the purchases you make in Heart of Vegas