Disabling or Restricting In-App Purchases
Product Madness social casino-style games are free to play and in-app purchases are available. Although purchasing is always an option, it is possible to disable, limit, or restrict in-app purchases via your mobile device settings.
- For instructions on preventing in-app purchases on your Apple device, please see this link: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204396
- For instructions on requiring a password or authentication before an in-app purchase is made on your Android device please see this link: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/1626831?hl=en
- For instructions on turning off in-app purchases on your Amazon device, please see this link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=GM5UP39EFNETVXSE
- For instructions on blocking an app or game on Facebook, please see this link: https://www.facebook.com/help/1727608884153160
- For instructions on removing an app or game on Facebook, please see this link: https://www.facebook.com/help/942196655898243/?helpref=hc_fnav
- For instructions on setting a wallet PIN on your Windows phone, please see this link: https://www.windowscentral.com/how-to-set-wallet-pin-purchases-windows-phone-store
Disabling Your Product Madness Game Account
Additionally, Product Madness can disable your account and make it inaccessible for a minimum of 1 year or for a longer period. Please contact our Customer Support team if you have concerns about the amount of money you are spending on our games, and are interested in blocking your account.